Finding really good used trucks can be something that is hard to do. It can also be something that is a necessity if you work in the construction or heating and cooling field. Just about every HVAC contractor I know drives a pickup while performing their daily task. This is also true for construction workers, especially those that hold management positions. The funny thing is that most of these men and women drive pickups or SUV’s as their personal vehicles as well.
If you stop and think about my previous claims you may just find out what I am saying does seem to be true. If you find yourself asking why is this so do not worry, many people have the exact same question. I personally believe that construction workers and AC contractors drive trucks because it simply makes their lives easier. This is especially true for someone that is working on a major commercial construction site. Just think about it, how is someone supposed to drive around in a muddy area with a little sports sedan? Just something that is not possible.
If you are currently looking to buy another vehicle the used cars Columbia SC sales going on right now are pretty amazing. People are talking about the great deals that all dealerships in this area are offering at this very moment. There have been reports that customers are coming from all states surrounding South Carolina area just to take advantage of these amazing offers.
Not only are the prices right on all of these vehicles, they also come fully loaded according to many people that I have talked to. This means that these truck and SUV’s come with a GPS system as well as a CD player and some even with surround sound. But it gets even better than this! Some of these vehicles are coming with an extended warranty for no extra charge. This kind of deal is really unheard of in the auto dealership industry but too many people are reporting the exact same thing for this simply to not be true.
If you are looking to buy another car or truck you must be very careful where you purchase it. This is especially true if you live in the state of South Carolina where Columbia auto dealers are known for both great deals and ripping customers off. Let us face it, this comment is really true for all car dealerships and there owners. Most car salesmen are not going to tell you if they are selling you a dud or not. They want you to buy the car or SUV so that they can receive their commission.
For some reason, the state of SC has built a reputation for being both the best and worst place to buy a vehicle and for automotive service departments. I personally feel that the reason it is considered one of the best is simply that they offer constant deals on their vehicles. That along with letting customers receive alerts for price changes or new offers available and vehicles sold. Now, it can be argued that they are the worst for the exact same reason. It does not do you any good to receive a great deal if the car or truck you just bought breaks down immediately or you cannot get an auto loan to buy it.
To learn more about scams that some used car dealerships will try and use on you watch the following video:
If you’re looking to buy a pre-owned model car in the Columbia, SC area, you may be overwhelmed by the number of options you have.
Before even looking at where to buy your next car, there are a few steps that you should take and some tips to remember in order to find the best used auto dealer for you:
How To Find The Best Used Auto dealers in Columbia, SC:
● Set your budget. Make sure that you have a range of how much you can afford to spend on a used car. Also, make sure you know exactly how you will be financing it. As you’ll notice below, many used car dealerships provide in-house financing, which could be a huge help if you don’t know how to figure out your finances. Always pay for your used car with a credit card or check. You will then have a paper trail and will be able to possibly get your money back in case something goes wrong. If you pay in cash, this won’t be possible.
● Go on a test drive. Before buying a car blindly, make sure you ask to take it on a test drive. That will ensure that you have found the perfect car for you.
● Do research on car and models. You want to make sure that you’re getting a reliable car. Just because it’s used doesn’t mean that it should be in worse condition than a new car—in fact, it shouldn’t be. Make sure you research which cars are less likely to break down and require further maintenance down the road. Also, research what its insurance cost is going to be.
● Check the vehicle history report. Here’s a little trick that most people don’t think about doing when buying a used car. Make sure you look up the car’s vehicle identification number to see its history. You can use sites such as Carfax and Autocheck to look up this information. This will allow you to see if the car has been in any serious car accidents that could cause extra wear and tear for you down the road.
● Negotiate the Price. Make sure that you at least try to negotiate the price of the used car that you’re interested in purchasing. This will require a lot of outside research on the car, model, and year, but it could end up saving you a lot of money. Don’t be afraid to show the research you have done to the seller as well. As you’re negotiating, make sure that your opening offer is lower than your maximum price because the seller will then make you a counter-offer that is still in your price range. In addition, make sure that you ask about any additional fees before agreeing to a deal to make sure that the seller doesn’t add on any unnecessary fees that will bring the end price back up again.
After considering all of the steps listed above, take a look at the following. The following are the best auto dealers in the Columbia, SC area for pre-owned vehicle car buyers shopping experience:
The 10 Best Used Auto Dealers In Columbia, SC:
1. Drive Time Used Cars
178 Greystone Blvd
Drive Time prides themselves with their customer service, making financing easy to figure out for all potential customers. They offer in-house financing and have locations all around the United States, with Columbia being one of their locations.
Godwin Motors is a family-owned business that a buy here pay here dealer. They have a large inventory that they can provide customers with on-the-spot financing for. They also provide a free limited warranty with all of their cars.
Cars available: 2015 Kia Forte EX, 2010 Ford Fusion SE, 2011 Toyota Camry SE, 2012 Ford Mustang V6, 2014 Nissan Titan SV
3. Philips Auto Tech
3137 Two Notch Rd
Philips Auto Tech is the first independent hi-line dealer in the South Carolina Midlands. They offer vehicles that have been hand-picked for their customers. They also provide services for their vehicles.
Cars available: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550, 2015 BMW 3-Series 328i Sedan, 2014 BMW 4 Series 428i Convertible, Mercedes Benz GLK-Class GLK350, 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4MATIC Sedan.
4. Jim Hudson Lexus
328 Killian Rd
Hudson Lexus specializes in both new and used Lexus vehicles. They provide complimentary amenities to all of their customers who purchase a used vehicle from them. These complimentary services include a complimentary exterior and interior vehicle wash with every visit, an airport shuttle, pick-up, and delivery services, and a luxe waiting room lounge.
Cars available: 2017 Lexus RX 350, 2015 Lexus GS 350, 2017 Lexus LS 460, 2016 Lexus IS Turbo, 2018 Audi A6
5. Nix Used Cars
2929 Truman St
Nix Used Cars has over 45 years of sales experience with a focus on making sure that their customers save money. They do not have any salespeople, which is important to them, so customers only interact directly with the manager.
Their selection offers a wide range of cars and SUVs, which have all been inspected, reconditions, and detailed.
Cars available: 2006 Buick Rendezvous CX, 2011 Chevrolet HHR 1LT, 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT, 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4WD, 2007 Saturn Aura XE
6. Dill’s Used Cars
2552 S Lake Dr
Dill’s sells a wide variety of cars, trucks, and SUVs. They also offer buy here pay here financing options so you’re able to buy and pay for the car directly at Dill’s Used Cars.
Midlands Mazda specializes in pre-owned Mazda automobiles. They are constantly changing their inventory and have rotating options available for consumers depending on the make and the year they are looking for.
Japan Direct Motors focuses on the sale of cars from Japan. Although they are headquartered in the U.S., they have offices in Japan where they are able to personally select which cars they would like imported into their shop.
Cars available: Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, and Volkswagen.
For more information on where and how to find the best used automobiles for you be sure and read the following related articles.
Have you looked at the Columbia Car Dealerships for your next vehicle purchase?
If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, one of the Columbia car dealerships might be the first place you should look. All of the dealerships in this specific area were just rated as some of the best places to buy a vehicle. Apparently, all of the vehicles, this includes trucks have proven to be top-quality machines. Many people are flocking to the state of South Carolina to view the wide inventory of vehicles that are being offered at discount prices.
Now, I am not saying that this is the only area that you can find the car of your dreams. I am just simply pointing out the facts of what is being said in the auto industry today. I mean if everyone is talking about the same thing then there has to be some truth to the conversation and claims. I guess the only way to truly find out for yourself is to actually do some research to see if these claims are indeed true.
For more information on where and how to find the best used vehicles in your area take a look at the following related articles.
If you live in Carolina’s and are in need of a new car I suggest contacting one of the car dealer Columbia SC has to offer. The Southern Carolina’s are full of some of the best dealerships in the nation. Whether you are looking for a used car, new car or even just a rental you will be able to find it there. Not only do many of these companies have an extended inventory of cars, they also offer some of the best warranties in the nation!
So, if you are in need of a new or used car and live on the east coast I highly recommend hopping in your car and driving to the Southern Carolina’s. Even if it is a bit of a trip for you I promise it will be well worth it. Not only will you be able to find your dream car, you will probably get it for half the price you would pay somewhere else.